Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where's Waldo... I Mean Me!



Over the past couple of days I have had several people email or comment to me that I don't post on my blog nearly as much as I used to. That is true. I just didn't think that anyone had noticed. So, for those of you who HAVE noticed, thanks for making sure that I was occasionally coming up for air.

It is true. I have been a bit of a blogging slacker over the last several months. I have really only been blogging about major events. That is really not my style. I have always used my blog as a venting spot and a place to get my thoughts out. Whether or not anyone ever wanted to read them was a different story. Regardless, it made me happy, fulfilled and served as a MAJOR outlet in my life.

The reason for the major slow down in my blogging is primarily related to stress. Although I haven't really expressed much about it on the blog, the last 8 months have been extremely trying and stressful for me. I have truly been feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders almost to the point of being unbearable at times. It have been trying to keep things upbeat and chipper on the blog for many reasons and haven't wanted to have my stress spill out.

Unfortunately, I don't see that stress lightening significantly any time soon. However, I am trying to improve my attitude and forcing myself to do the things that I enjoy and that bring peace and harmony to my home. I am trying to make myself enter the blogging sphere a little more boldly and frequently. I have received such great joy from keeping my thoughts out there and LOVE it when people read it.

So, please forgive me for not keeping up on the blog as much as I used to. Please bare with me while I put in a full effort and end up posting randomocity that seems to have nothing to do with anything. And PLEASE if you feel the need to comment on the posts.... DO IT!!!!! I love them and they make my day!

Thank you for being my friends. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

5 comments:

rusted sun said...

We are sending our love to you all the way from New Zealand.

Michele said...

I love reading your blogs...no matter how short or insignificant you think they are, I always enjoy them.

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

I too love reading about what you have been up to! Remember all that is stressful in your life right now is just a stepping stone to get you to where you need to be in life. Your a fantastic mother and I know for a fact your children adore you. Stay strong and know that I am always here for you. Prayers are with you :) Your kindness and words helped me so much through my mc and I want you to know that I am here. Thanks again :)

Melissa C said...

I love reading it too! I love that you are trying to be chipper and positive, but feel free to vent as well. I always feel better when I've had a chance to share part of the stresses with people who love me...and we sure love you, Darci. Can we get together in two weeks on a Friday?

Anne Madeleine said...

I do enjoy reading you blog and I'm really, really hoping that we'll be able to meet up whilst I'm in Utah next month.