The war has begun!!! Early Saturday morning I looked out my front window and saw a horrible sight. My house had been desecrated. It was terrible. A giant U had been painted on the lawn and there were "U"s on the windows. Who could have caused this great travisty. It was none other than those sneaky Banks. Bryan and Kara kept watch as Leigh and Lou tried in vain to sway the outcome of that glorious game. Later in the day, we all got together to watch the game. For more Y support, my brothers and dad came to cheer on the cougars. The Banks brought their friend, Jen, to help in their cause. What an awesome game. The pictures are worth a thousand words. During half time, Harvey and my brothers ran out to the Banks car to show them that revenge is sweet. We had a great time. I am looking forward to next year's game. WE LOVE YOU BANKS FAMILY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm still stunned from the last minute Ute collapse! Thank you Francos for making the rivalry fun. Just wait for next year; we are already scheming.
Lou
I am so torn between the two....I might start wearing purple.
By the way you've been tagged see my blof for more details.
Post a Comment