Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Halloween





The kids had so much fun going to Grandma Shell's school for Halloween. They were so excited to march in the parade. Everyone wanted to give Kaeson a high fives. He was absolutely elated. The costume fit him perfectly both size and personality. Kyra, our eternal fairy, was the cutest in her modified fairy costume. Kelty, too small for a normal costume, fit right in with Grandma in the pumpkin patch.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

They look very cute, but I thougth you told me they were all going to be something different...

Faires Bears and Toads said...

I had planned to have them go as Captain Hook, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. Then I went onto bedrest with the baby and Harvey took them to choose their own costumes. I will do it next year if they will let me.

Faires Bears and Toads said...

I had planned to have them go as Captain Hook, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. Then I went onto bedrest with the baby and Harvey took them to choose their own costumes. I will do it next year if they will let me.