Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hannah Montanna






We did it!! We took the girls out for a special girls night out. Leigh, Sherrie, Debbie and I took the girls out for a special Mommy Daughter Date. We headed off to Red Robin for dinner and then off to the Hannah Montana Concert Movie.


I know that you are thinking, oooh, how sweet. What a nice thing to do for the girls. Well, I think that the big girls had more fun that the little ones. Between posing with the cardboard cut out of Patrick Dempsey and learning how to effectively steal 3D glasses, we had a great old time. Now don't freak out..... we didn't really steal glasses. We had the 15 year olds who wash them teach us how to get them past the highly detailed security that might rival that at the airport. To boot, we all took our pictures with the legendary Hannah Montana as well. Well, at least her cut out.


The movie was in 3D which was a little disheartening to the girls with tiny heads. Kyra couldn't keep her glasses on to save her life. I think that her favorite part of the movie was that she was able to drink as much of my Diet Coke as she wanted.


All in all, what a great trip. We need to do this more often. I only hope that the girls had as much fun as we did.

3 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

How fun. I bet you all had a great time! Going out is so much fun.

By the way you better tell Leigh to watch out cause Patrick is mine!!! LOL

Banks Family said...

You didn't mention the part that you were chased down by three 15 year olds when you stole a pair of glasses. Ok, I mean accidently took a pair out while you were getting napkins.

Sherrie said...

Nor did you mention how hot the Jonas Brothers were in their tight jeans, seriously!?