Today we worked on Valentines Day boxes for the kiddos. I hope that all of you are extraordinarily impressed that I am not doing it the night before. I am actually on the ball with this one. Anyway, we went to the craft store to pick out the stuff for Kyra's box and Kaeson got excited and wanted to do one too. We are at the point that if we do something for one child, we have to do it for both. They were so excited and started off with such charisma. Kyra and I worked on hers and Harvey worked on Kaesey's with his. I lost Kyra after about 5 minutes because we discoved that Charlie Brown's Valentines Day Special was on. We are finished however and that in and of itself is a miracle.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How fun, our kids, make their boxes at school...you know so they don't have a kid show up without one and feeling bad. Everything is equal in this new PC world of ours.
Post a Comment