Happy Easter to all of you that visit our blog. I know that that is soooo many of you. We had a pretty calm Easter. We forgot to take pictures of most of it. We took the kids on an Easter egg hunt with a friend of ours. When we got to the hunt, we realized that we had forgotten the memory stick to our camera. Our friend said, no problem, we could borrow hers, then she realized that her battery died. Together we would either make the perfect woman or the most pathetic one ever.
Dying eggs turned out to be more fun than I had expected. I was ready for chaos and it was really pleasant. The kids took their time and really didn't make that big of a mess. Granted, I covered the counters with plastic bags and paper towels. They were thrilled that they had magic eggs. These eggs magically came out of the dye with words and designs on them that weren't there when they put them in . Thank heavens for the clear crayon.
I did the cheesy thing and dressed the entire family up in yellow for the day....which really only lasted until 2:00 when all of the kids, including Harvey, were covered in chocolate. We saw both sets of grandparents which is always fun. It is actually nice to spend most of the day laying back and enjoying the day.
I know that I am a nerd but when I have babies, I like to make them things that they can carry on as heirlooms for their own children someday. This year, Kelton got the homemade item. I made him a pair of bunny booties. They still fit him. He has tiny little feet though.


4 comments:
I love the booties. It's nice to be able to have things to pass on. I have many things for both my kids. Almost all the dresses I've made for Emma are still in her closet. Don't feel bad about the pics I took about four and there was nothing wrong with my camera.
Hey Darci!! It was fun to run into you at Thanksgiving Point. I love hte Easter pictures of her kids. Yellow is so cute on them!
Hey I have missed you at church the past couple of weeks. Is everythign okay? I keep seeing Harvey comein with the kids alone. If you need anythign let me know.
Darci has finally slipped into inactivity....she's been hanging out at my house to skip church every sunday. Hey I might have a home for the kitties call me.
Post a Comment