Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kelty's Finally Home




After 8 days in Primary Children's Hospital, Kelton is finally home. He was hospitalized last week for RSV. A bad case of it to boot. He came home today on a probationary period to make sure that he can stay breathing well. We are so glad to have him home. And me, I am just excited to sleep in my own bed again.

4 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Darci,

Iam so sorry to hear that he was in teh hospital. What can I do for you. I am sure that was prety scary. My sisters baby was up there for two weeks last year and it was awful. PLease let me know how I can help you out. WE will keep him an dyoru family in our prayers.

Sherrie said...

Okay this is twisted, but I love hospital pics. But there is something that makes your heart just break when you see all the little tubes. Or maybe it's like seeing my second home....what a sad thing. I am bringing you a treat later. I'll be masked!

Sherrie said...

We've had that same doc before, maybe for just an overnighter, I don't remember his name.

Banks Family said...

Isn't that your Dad in the picture. But he does look professional.