Several weeks ago, I was in a department store with Kaeson and it was getting later in the evening. I had to take him to the potty before heading home to avoid catrophe. He had a hard time that evening hitting the spot. I asked him if he was tired. He replied "No, I am fine." After asking him what the matter was then, his answer was short and simple. "I am a sprinkler."
I came home that night amused but concerned and brought the subject up to Harvey. Being the man in the house, I am leaving certain subjects up to him to deal with. He started to laugh and went on to explain the reason behind the curious behavior.
The weekend earlier, we had gone on our first camping trip as a family. We had gone to the High Uintas and there were no bathrooms to be found. Our kiddos had to make do with trees and bushes. Amazingly, Kyra didn't mind at all and Kaeson was very hesitant. So, to make it into a game for him, Harvey showed him that he could be a sprinker.
Thank you honey for obliterating all of the hard work that I have put in to keeping our potties as pee pee free as possible.


1 comment:
I think I'm a sprinkler too....but not for long!
Post a Comment