Thank you for all of you that have responded to my Happiness Tag. It made me so elated to know what makes you tick. As I was checking up on everyone to see whether or not you responded (yes, it was that important to me) I was really surprised by what I found.
The things that make people smiley and giddy are the simple things that life has to offer. Not one person responded that a fancy car, designer jeans, or Minolo Blahnik Shoes are at the top of your happy lists. True joy really does exist in the small, often hidden, treasures in life. Simple things like music, nature, self accomplishment, mail and hedgehogs are what make people tick.
This started as a simple tag to get myself to smile and it ended up doing so much more. I loved being able to see what you to me. The interests that we share and the new things that I want to explore (and yes, that does include the Panamanian Rain Forest Jungle Princess!!!) Thank you for sharing and making my day a bit brighter. I needed it this week!
P.S. If you still haven't responded...PLEASE DO!! There is still time. Doing it will make your day, and someone else's too.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Thank YOU for coming up with the list. I had so much fun reading yours and filling my own out. It really was something that helped me feel happy.
Love your blog! How fun to catch up after all these years!
Thanks Darci, for the birthday wish. We may have to go get ice cream if things at work don't settle down. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers in our behalf. They help us get through things a lot better.
I am going to respond and already started my post. We have had a busy weekend with family in town for the babies blessings. I think listing things that makes you happy is a fabulous idea. Thanks for the tag.
-Alisa
My list was so long once I started it...fun fun. I tagged you again, no rush though. Life is crazy with school isn't it? You're the best!
Post a Comment