Last week I had a little hit of reality. My youngest sibling graduated from high school. My sister is 18 years younger than I am! She wasn't even around when I graduated from high school and now SHE is graduating from high school. DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD THAT MAKES ME!!!!!!!!

Here she is at my wedding 9 years ago!!!!!!!!!
A little bit of insult was addedto my realization that I am no longer a spring chicken by my cute and overly intelligent brother. At dinner that night, I mentioned that with this upcoming birthday, I am now halfway to 70! He looked at me with an evil grin and said, "Yeah, and I am halfway to where you are!" Goodness. Where did all of this time go!
Anyway, I have to give my shout out to my little sister! She graduated a year early! Congratulations!


2 comments:
Please tell her we say Congratulations!!
Your hair looks fantastic in this photo.
Post a Comment