Thursday, June 10, 2010

R.I.P.

I am completely devastated! My camera has kicked the bucket. Somehow a piece got broken on my camera and it is more expensive for me to fix it than it is for me to buy a new one. Here is the sad news, I can't afford a new one right now. I am really bugged because I am getting my portfolio put together and patterns written for a couple of companies and need a camera to do it. Now though, I am going to have to borrow from people until I can afford to get a new one. Not fun. I am not happy! RIP my good friend. Life is really going to bite the big one without you!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

That's the camera I just got a few months ago. That really does take a big chunk out of your wallet. I'm so sorry! I still only have one lens for it -- a 28mm portrait -- because the lenses cost more than my last camera.

Let me know if you need a hand shooting your product. I'd be happy to help.

Michele said...

At least cameras aren't as expensive as they used to be.