Alright, now that Kelty has hit the 6 month mark, I have decided that it is time to get this body back into shape. I am planning on running the "Race for a Cure" Breast Cancer race in May and I sooooooo far from being ready. As I was reorganizing my DVD collection, I found this gem of a workout video and decided to give it a go.
This ladies, is the best, bar none, get your waistline back pilates video. This is the one that I used after I had Kyra and got back into my size 2 jeans. Needless to say, I will never be a size 2 again, but I would like to atleast have my waistline back. It looks really mellow but, it kicks you where you need it.
Harvey was making fun of me for not doing real exercizes so, I challenged him to a 20 minute workout. He was huffing, puffing and complaining within the first 5 minutes. He says that today he can hardly move. The best part about this DVD is that it is made up of 10 different workout parts. You can pick and choose the areas you want to work on and the DVD will play them in the order that you choose them. So, you can work out for 10 mintues or 2 hours. Your pick.
This is an awesome video and I highly recommend it to all those who are into pilates. So, I can now get off my soapbox and expect my promotional check from Denise Austin.


7 comments:
Shut up.....
I agree with Sherrie. Just kidding!!
I think I will wear the flip flops this year so I have an excuse!
Oh For Rude!!! See if I hand off any more great tips!! I would be truly offended if you two weren't totally awesome friends. (OK that last sentence just dated me!)
I need motivation from you!
No we're wicked awesome! And Leigh be nice! My flip flops are the best! I don't think I'll be able to "run" in the 5k, but I'll be better this year on the walking I've been on the treadmill 3 times a week to get ready. Darci how are you going to avoid last year's running problem?
That depends.....all I care about is that I keep my poise and composure throughout the whole thing. Thanks for your continuing interest in my problems.
What an interesting word...Poise...
Post a Comment