In the past two weeks, several people have commented on the fact that they had no idea that we had a dog. Well, for those of you have not yet had the great pleasure (haha) of meeting our pet, this is Brody, our two year old Yorkshire Terrier. He is a little yappy things that loves to be around people. I was looking at him last Sunday and noticed how badly he needed to go to the groomers. Instead of waiting and making an appointment, I went ahead and shaved him myself.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Brody
In the past two weeks, several people have commented on the fact that they had no idea that we had a dog. Well, for those of you have not yet had the great pleasure (haha) of meeting our pet, this is Brody, our two year old Yorkshire Terrier. He is a little yappy things that loves to be around people. I was looking at him last Sunday and noticed how badly he needed to go to the groomers. Instead of waiting and making an appointment, I went ahead and shaved him myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute dog. I didn't realize you had one either. Have a merry christmas.
I love the quick sand couch...did Kelton make it out alive?
Post a Comment