We all know that Kyra is obsessed with fairies. I wish I knew where she got it from. Anyway, we redid Kyra's room to match her personality. She now calls her room Pixie Hollow. The pictures are not the greatest and she has a couple of things out of place but it will give you the general idea of what we are up to. Oh, and yes, she is wearing a bit of make-up. It was our mommy/ daughter activity of the day. I am envious of her long eyelashes.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Kyra and her fairies
We all know that Kyra is obsessed with fairies. I wish I knew where she got it from. Anyway, we redid Kyra's room to match her personality. She now calls her room Pixie Hollow. The pictures are not the greatest and she has a couple of things out of place but it will give you the general idea of what we are up to. Oh, and yes, she is wearing a bit of make-up. It was our mommy/ daughter activity of the day. I am envious of her long eyelashes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How cute What a darling room.
Needs a rug, wait I already mentioned that...I still want to do icecream this week, you up for that? By the way I love the room...my sarcasm proceeds my good manners.
Post a Comment