Friday, December 7, 2007

First Snow of the Season





Ok, a week ago we had the first snow of the season. I was painting stencils on Kyra's new fairy themed room and looked out the window. It was evening and the sun was setting and the snow on the trees was amazing. So, I dropped the paint brush and ran for the camera. I was hastily trying to open the window to not lose the "moment." I was a little too over eager because I broke the screen giving Harvey one extra job to do. It was worth it though.

3 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Great pictures. I agree it was worth breaking the window!

Sherrie said...

The only problem when building a home is no mature trees!! Plus all the trees in Lehi are unmanicured... strange these people are, give me suburbia any day!(and global warming)

Faires Bears and Toads said...

It is a chore, I know. We didn't build the house. However, the previous owners did nothing to the house. We have planted the trees, painted the walls, replaced the floors, made the basement livable and finished off the "secret room." Harvey says that we are going to get it perfect....then move. NO WAY!! Bad experience the first time. A new house would have to be amazing for me to move.