For such a mellow baby, it is next to impossible to coax a smile out of this cute chubby elf. To date, the only one that can truly pull a constant stream of grins from Kelty is my dad. He is the baby whisperer. Today was a rare occassion. I was getting ready to snap the picture of his santa booties and his little face lit up for about 2 seconds. It made my day. He has the cutest little grin in the world.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Kelton's Smile
For such a mellow baby, it is next to impossible to coax a smile out of this cute chubby elf. To date, the only one that can truly pull a constant stream of grins from Kelty is my dad. He is the baby whisperer. Today was a rare occassion. I was getting ready to snap the picture of his santa booties and his little face lit up for about 2 seconds. It made my day. He has the cutest little grin in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the first smiles! That's when you start to get tangible rewards for being a mom.
So I haven't heard from you in while, are things okay? I know it's Christmas so maybe you're busy, but call when you can!
Post a Comment