Thursday, September 18, 2008

Halloween Approaching



I don't know about all of you but, I think that Halloween is rapidly approaching! I have realized over the past couple of weeks that I really don't have a lot of fall /Halloween decorations. Althought I LOVE the fall season, I have neglected to decorated for it for the past couple of years. So, I started looking through the internet looking for inexpensive cute fall projects that I could do to help me enjoy the season. I have WAY overspent my budget on sewing supplies this month. I found this website and thought that I would share it. If you have any good ideas on Fall / Halloween crafts....please send them my way.


3 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

I alwasy have some project on my hands. Let me know if there is anything in specific I'd love to help yoU!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Anything. My house is pretty lame right now.

Michele said...

I went into Joanne's this week...the first time in more than 6 months...anyway I saw all of the incredible Halloween Decorations. It is a good thing my husband was with me or I would have spent hours there just filling up my eyes! I LOVE Halloween but don't have many decorations. I have learned this though...a few pillows in a holiday fabric on the couch dress up any room. I am very big on having a "wreath" or some sort of door ornament on my door for each month. I think this helps set the tone for entering the home. I hope this helps.