Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Amen To That!


This came in the mail yesterday and all I have to say is Good Marketing. No kidding. I having a hard time finding time to get it all done. I am thinking about cutting sleep out of my schedule.

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Interestingly enough, I cut the sleep out a while ago and my house is only marginally cleaner, but my blogging skills are way up!

Michele said...

rick told me that we are hiring a house keeper. We both work and we both hate to dust. How seriously cool is that? A husband wants a house keeper?!?

Nice background!

SalGal said...

How come I didn't get one of these in the mail??? :(

heather said...

My hubbie got me a housekeeper a couple of times and I loved it. But it was EXPENSIVE! Wish I could keep house but it is just not where my talents lie !!