I hve had a couple of requests for the recipe to the decadent treat Snicker Salad. The title to this little devil is abit misleading. Ok, it is really misleading. It is not a salad but a fabulous fall time dessert. It is amazing. Here is the recipe. I ususally double it
Combine these ingredients:
1 regular sized container cool whip
1 package Heath Pieces (located by the chocolate chips)
about 8 large snicker bars chopped up (I used a package of mini's chopped up)
Let those items sit for an hour or so or overnight (I have skipped this step and it still tastes fine)
Then just before serving add in about 5 chopped apples
It is really really good and tasted like a creamy caramel apple. It tastes even better the second day.
Enjoy!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
...and it's easier if you have an apple slicer, be prepared, even though it's EASY to make it takes a little while to cut all those apples. In mine I mix 1/4 of a packet of vanilla pudding powder mix into the whipped cream. That's if you want a more vanilla taste vs. whipped cream, both are marvelous!
Thank you so much! I think that I'll take that little dish to our next family get together! Sounds so yummy!
Thanks again!
I may have to check this out...but not until there will be others to share because I don't want to eat the entire thing, which is a large possibility.
Post a Comment