So most people start off the year all happy and jolly. Although I truly am on several levels, I have also encounted several of my pet peeves over the past few days. Instead of throwing them ragingly at hubby dear, I am throwing them out to you!
1. Throwing dirty laundry into the laundry room...that is what hampers are for.
2. Not tightly fastening the lids on 2 liter bottles of soda....if you want to keep them fresh, tighten the lid. Not that we should be drinking soda anyway.
3. Keeping things in the microwave (bread, cereal, candy)...It is a microwave for crying out loud. You cook in it not store things in it.
4. Filling the oven full of pots and pans....ditto for above PLUS...we have plenty of cupboard space.
5. Not throwing away your own candy wrappers....I am NOT your maid.
6. Keeping the tree up past New Year's.....still up!
7. Clean, folded laundry that doesn't get put away and ends up in the laundry basket (or laundry room) two days later....come on....I already did the hard part.
8. Leaving a dishwasher full of dirty dishes overnight without starting it.....I go to get cereal bowls in the morning and they are dirty!
9. Not scraping off the dishes before starting the dishwasher...I know that some of you have those amazing dishwashers that can also clean your cars but, mine (albeit nice) still requires some work on your part or else you have to start all over!
10. Offereing to do the dishes and then leaving the pots for someone else to do....thanks!
Ok, I am done with my hissy fit. Thanks for skipping over this post. I just had to vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was waiting for "annoying friends who have been too busy to come by" made me feel slightly better.
Post a Comment