Saturday, January 3, 2009

Raindrops on Roses

I have had a couple of depressing blog posts (unintentional) so, I am cheering myself up. Here is a list of some of my favorite things:
*Dark Chocolate Truffles
*A good haircut
*Chick Flicks
*Fresh, clean socks
*Cute shoes
*Anything vintage
*Warm Autumn days
*Taking a bubble bath while reading a magazine
*Really good books (I need a suggestion by the way)
*Clean and organized anything
*Disney
*My family
*Flowers
*Sewing and crafting
*Reading with my kids
*Snowmen
*The color red
*The color pink
*Christmas
*Dolls
*Fairies
*My childhood memories
*Scented oils
*Well fitting jeans
*Lunch with friends
*Biking
*Playing piano
*Imagining
*Writing
*Cute inexpensive jewelry
*Garage sales
*Being punctual
*Yoga and Pilates
*Home Decor
*Pineapple lifesavers
*Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
*Salad

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Things are slowing down at my house just as they are going full speed at yours. I'm about to be available for your beck and call. So call me and tell me what you need me to do.

Michele said...

What type of books do you like? I would recommend checking out www.goodreads.com I am on there and so is Heather. Let me know what type you like and I will bring some over to you. =)

heather said...

Let me know what you need in these next couple of weeks!

rusted sun said...

Great post....
I read a good book recently "The Book Thief"