
















As we all know very well from my many whinging blog entries, we finished off our basement a couple of months ago. We are now left with the nitty gritty details of paint, doors and finish work. I think that we have pretty much decided on a paint color for the media room and the ex-play room. We are going with a basic tan, beige thing. Accent walls will come later. I don't really care to be honest with you. As long as it gets done is all that matters now.However, I do care greatly about my favorite room in my house....my sewing room. That is by far the best place for me to relax. I have great vintage pieces that belonged to different grandmothers and I love them. I have two pieces that are painted a pale pink and distressed and two pieces that are painted black. So, I am going to go with pink Parisian theme. I really want to get it to look amazing but not over the top and hokie! I would love opinions on this one.
What color walls? What color trims? What sort of ........? Here are some ideas that I found on the net and like different elements of them, but I don't like any one theme completely.


3 comments:
I've seen the one with the crib and the brown blossoms. I really think that is a cool look. I personally really like stripes too. Good luck in deciding what to do since in the end it is all up to you!
Some people are so creative! What beautiful rooms. You're going to have so much fun putting your room together. My project room is easily my favorite room in the house.
I'm not a seamstress, so I can't give any suggestions in that area. I did put in a kids table and chairs and dedicate a few drawers to kid's craft supplies. That way I can use the room to sew, scrapbook, or whatever, while the little guys play with play dough.
Number 1 feature: a lock on the door.
If you want to do some vinyl ont eh walls I have a frfiend who will give youa great deal. Jsut let me know. I'd love to help you too. I am sure your room will turn out oh so cute!
Post a Comment