Look! She had chubby cheeks! I love the picture ornaments. I made that dress for her that year and she loved it!
My father in law gave me this one the year that Kyra was born.
My grandpa gave me this the year that Kyra was born. I love it and it reminds me so much of him. He died two years later.
Kyra loves ballet and she loves to attend the Nutcracker. She ogled this ornament for weeks before we bought it.
I LOVE snowmen. My mom gave me this one last year and it has risen to the top of the list.
Harvey bought this one for me when we were engaged. He had gone to Germany and bought me this. This reminds me of such good times.
This is Kyra's snowman. She was obsessed with snowmen that year. She takes after her mom.
Kyra wanted to learn to ice skate soooo badly. She got this one in hopes to learn. She then tried it and decided to never to do it again.
He had the shaggy hair style for a while.
This is Kyra's first ornament. It is only an inch tall. She was a tiny 4 pound preemie and this seemed to fit. A tiny angel for my tiny angel.
I thought this one was darling! Kaeson loved to sit on my lap and pull my car into the garage. This one looked so cute and vintage. I want a car like this sometime. Only larger and one that works.
This is Kelty's first ornament. It is cuter in person.


3 comments:
Isn't it amazing how our ornaments can cause us to pause and even get teary eyed when we take them out every year. My favorites would probably be thrown out by the general public, but for me they hold beautiful memories!
What a great idea. I need to do this also.
I love ornaments that have memories associated with them, and I love that you remember them all. :)
Post a Comment