Monday, December 7, 2009

Toadally Toad


Today Toad and I ventured off to Hobby Lobby to do some fabric swatching and comparing (don't I sound so official.) After I gathered up what I needed in the fabric area, we wandered around for a bit.

To me, Hobby Lobby is a completely magical place full of trinkets and treasures and AMAZING deals. Their prices are to die for and they have such an amazing selection. They have fabrics, art supplies, home decor, doll house accessories, scrapbook paper, seasonal items, magazines, books... I could go on and on. If you are into hobbies or crafts at all, it is the Holy Grail of craft stores. Really, you should go.

Anyway, as we were wandering up and down those aisles and looking at all of their shiny, magical things, we came across a display of toads. Toad was actually the first one to see it and went running towards it screaming "Mommy, Look at the Toads!" He was fascinated. We had to stop and look at every single Toad on that display. There were several parent/child Toad sculptures and he kept saying, "That's Toad and Momma!" Oh good! I am now a Toad too!

We spent a good 20 minutes gazing at all of those cute little green guys and I loved every minute of it. I am going to have to go out and get one for him sometime.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to hear cute stories of mommas and their kids! :) I love that you love Hobby Lobby, one of my favorite stores too. I also love that you had your camera to snap such the cute photo! You're my kind of girl!

Kate Mc2 said...

I think that I could die and just go to Hobby Lobby...I'd be so happy! That is one place I could spend my life savings in. Love it! But what I love more is the sweetest picture that you have posted!!! So dang cute! Love it!
Next time I'm in UT, we need to meet up at Hobby Lobby!! =)

Foust Family said...

How precious! I love that picture! I also LOVE Hobby Lobby! I could spend hours and hours in their, too!