Gotta tell you that I found my new favorite pattern. I love this one because it has you cut up old t-shirts and combine them into a new creation. Nena has such sensitive skin that she almost everything makes her itch. So, when I found this pattern I about flipped. It took me less than 20 minutes to put it together! 20 MINUTES!!!! Now, I have made the run over to the local DI and picked up a huge pile of shirts to make a cute set of dresses!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
New Dress Pattern
Gotta tell you that I found my new favorite pattern. I love this one because it has you cut up old t-shirts and combine them into a new creation. Nena has such sensitive skin that she almost everything makes her itch. So, when I found this pattern I about flipped. It took me less than 20 minutes to put it together! 20 MINUTES!!!! Now, I have made the run over to the local DI and picked up a huge pile of shirts to make a cute set of dresses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So cute. I love the leprechaun one...no I don't know how to spell it.
Post a Comment