Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sledding

I am not a fan of the cold, the snow, or anything of the kind. So, I can say with much determination that I do not like sledding. Does that qualify me as a terrible parent? I just can't do it. Thank heavens the kids have a dad that actually loves to go sledding. They get to have all the fun of sliding down that cold wet hill and I get the comforts of staying home and getting the house clean! Yeah!
Dressed and ready to go... minus the shoes... and plus the Webkins.

Rip Roaring Ready to go.

I still think that they are the most adorable children ever.


Getting to be such a big boy!


The forever Diva.


My boys.


I wonder how well he enjoyed this. He didn't wear his glasses apparently. I wonder how much of this he actually saw.

Nervous????

Freezing!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what to expect on this one~!

Away we go!

The ever present face of Toad.

Running head start.

Love that squishy kid.

I hope that is pure white snow!!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????

The face says it all.

The race is on.

Kaeson wins..... until he hit the jump. He scraped up his face pretty badly actually

Cutie!

Always devious.

Helping out his sissy!

Classic Toad.

2 comments:

Michele said...

At least they all have on gloves, hats and boots. That was always the hardest part for us...we could never find matching gloves, or even enough gloves. It looks like a great time!

Banks Family said...

They look so cute! Now we need to go with them next time. I say this everytime!!