Yesterday morning, Toad had still not improved. I called the doctor and took the first available appointment. It was a couple of hours away. Toad was exhausted so, he went down for an early nap. When I went to retrieve him to head to his appointment, he had blood coming out of each of his ears.
Once we got to the doctor's office, they got us right in. Here is the diagnosis: Double ear infections, Burst ear drums, sinus infection, pink eye, severe chest congestion that they are concerned will turn to pneumonia. So, they loaded him up with, as the doctor put it, work horse antibiotics and he is resting at home nestled in my arms.
I feel terrible that I didn't take him the day before but, even when talking to the nurse on the phone, she told me to wait a day. At least he is on the mend now!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Poor kid! Here's to a speedy recovery!
I hope he is starting to feel a bit better. How is the fever? I can't believe his little ears. The poor thing. Please give him a hug for me.
Poor little guy! I'm glad he is starting to feel better! The picture below is SO sad! I wish they didn't have to go through this! And sorry about your ROTTEN insurance! That's really hard!
Post a Comment