We got a Strawberry Shortcake video off of Netflix a few days ago and apparently it has made a huge impact on Toad. For the past two days, he has been asking for muffins. I didn't even know that he knew what a muffin was to be honest with you. I love the way that he enunciates the word muffin.
Anyway, today, he got some muffins. It was late in the day and I was tired, I didn't have a muffin mix on hand and I didn't want to search for ingredients to make them from scratch. So..... here is Toady with his grocery store muffins. He was thrilled with them! Listen to him say "muffin" and you tell me that it doesn't make you smile.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So very cute. - Hi Toady
So my sister's birthday when our nephew was 3 I made cup cakes. He called them "Cup Muffins" Ever since they are cup muffins in our house.
Post a Comment