I saw this on the news this evening and wanted to share. This blog is absolutely the most heart wrenching that I have ever read. A mother, a GOOD mother, left her little boy in the bathtub alone and he drowned. The mother was so good intentioned. She left for only a moment. How many of us have done that. Left for just a moment.
Miraculously, her little boy, who was pronounced DOA, has come out of his 12 day coma. She has put the blog up to share with the world. It makes my issues and my troubles seem so small and insignificant. It makes me want to hold my little ones a little longer every chance that I get. It makes me seem so selfish for getting so caught up in me and my woes.
I suggest going back a few pages to her Feb 1st post. The story of her day nearly losing her son and the feelings that she shares. My heart goes out to her and the struggles that she will be dealing with for the rest of her life.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I read her blog as well. It was such a heart wrenching story! I was crying the entire time I was reading. I was happy, sad, scared, everything! I can't even imagine what she is/was going through! It is amazing to see this miracle from God!
Post a Comment