Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Staying Little



Hi everyone. I have decided to take the next step forward with my "hat business." As you all know, I am obsessed with hats and love to make and wear them. I feel very lucky that my kids love to wear them too. It probably has to do with the fact that I put them on their heads from day one.


I am taking my hats to the next level. I have been selling them on Ebay and to photographers for nearly a year now and they seem to be doing quite well. My brother-in-law is helping me set up a web site that hopefully will be launching later this month. I tired to do it on my own but he is much better it at than I am and he was excited to help me.


In the mean time, I am setting up a blog dedicated to my hat designs. There are quite a number of them so it will take me a week or so to get them all photographed well and posted. Hopefully this will generate a little bit of advertising.


Over the next couple of weeks I will be doing give aways with both the hats and gift certficates to fun places for my fun friends and family bringing people to my new site. So please visit and check it often. Send your friends to take a look and give me feedback.


Thank you, all of you for your support and encouragement. I need all of you that have offered your little models to pose with the hats to let me know when a good time is to have our shoot. Heather, give me some photo tips!


http://stayinglittle.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Michele said...

You do have talent... They are beautiful!

Michele said...

By the way...I blogged about your new website and linked to it. Hope you don't mind that I posted some photos too.

heather said...

Let's see...I think your photos are perfect the way they are. Let me know if you need any little models ;) Congrats on the "stepping it up" of your business. You will do well!