Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pay It Forward for Valentines

I hopped on over to a good friend's blog today. Not only is she one of the most hilarious people in the world but she is also one of the kindest people I have ever known. She goes out of her way to make others feel special and loved. I feel it a privelege to call her my friend. She has designed a new tag and I am going to particpate. This is Pay It Forward!

To show the love this week and celebrate Valentine’s Day, here is what you do…The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me (if more people comment, you just might get one too;)). What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you’re going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember, only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

4 comments:

heather said...

Woo hoo! How fun! We made a post.

Erin said...

I have two motives for doing this -first - I have seen the cute things that you make and second - this is a fabulous idea!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

YES I AM #3! I love the pictures on the post above your kids are so funny. Tell Kyra Hi

Kate Mc2 said...

I love this post! I will participate, but I've got to take a little bit to see what I can send to people. So, it will not be quick, but I will do it.