Friday, February 27, 2009

Kyra's Under the Sea School Program




*Push Pause on the playlist before playing the videos!* Kyra and her class had their "Under the Sea" program today at school! They did such a fabulous job! She has absolutely loved singing the songs and has even taught them to Kaeson! Thank you so much Mrs. Tapia for putting all of the time and effort into making their first grade year fabulous! You are awesome!

3 comments:

me and my boys said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Xander loved it too and is telling me to stop typing and let him watch it again!

SalGal said...

Darci, I wish I remembered to read your blog more often! You are so very very sweet and I just love hearing your perspective on things and about your family.

Cheers!

Kate Mc2 said...

OH HOW SWEET!!!
I love first graders! Kyra is a doll!