1. Can you fill this out without lying? Probably.
2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Sushi Roll! Yum!!!
3. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? Yes, two I think.
4. Where was your profile picture taken? At the park.
5.Can you play guitar hero? I can play one song and I kind of suck at it. I am not huge into video games.
6. Name someone that made you laugh today? When Kelty said thank you in the middle of a temper tantrum.
7. How late did you stay up last night and why? 11:00. I bought a new pillow and I have never slept so well in my life.
8.If you could move somewhere else, would you? At the moment no, but maybe sometime in the future.
9. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Nope, but it sounds intriguing.
10.Which of your friends lives closest to you? Leigh!
11. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Yes, I think it's possible.
12. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Amazing, wonderful and a gift from the heavens!
13. When was the last time you cried really hard? A week ago but we won't talk about that right now.
14. Where are you right now? On a total mental vacation while the family is on a real one!
15. What bed did you sleep in last night? My own!!
16. What was the last thing someone bought for you? A blanket.
17. Who took your profile picture? My daughter.
18. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My daughter!
19.Was yesterday better than today? Yesterday was pretty dang cool. Today is a close second.
20. Can you live a day without TV? Without a problem.
21.Are you mad about anything? Not right now.
22. Are you upset about anything? Well yes, but I am swiftly getting past it all and moving toward being all calm. Didn't that sound positively zen!
23. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Depends on the relationship.
24. Are you a bad influence? I certainly hope so ;) Just teasing. I actually hope that I am always a good influence.
25. Night out or night in? Both!
26. What items could you not go without during the day? Crystal Light, laptop, phone, kids!
27. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Myself. However, about 4 of my friends are due in the next month so, I will be there a lot!
28. What does the last text message in your Inbox say? Good.
29. How do you feel about your life right now? I am surprisingly calm and moving towards very happy.
30. Do you hate anyone? I try not to but, sometimes it is very hard with one person.
31. If we were to look in your Facebook Inbox, what would we find? Hundreds of undeleted emails.
32. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Is caffeine on the drug list?
33. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Nope.
34. What song is stuck in your head? The theme from the office.
35. Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be? No one!
36. Wanna have grand kids before you’re 50? Boy, that puts Kyra at 23. That is a lot of pressure. I would say not necessarily.
37. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Make a birthday cake for Kyra.
38. Do you think too much or too little? Wayyyyy too much.
39. Do you smile a lot? Absolutely!!
40. Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone? Harvey
41. Is there something you always wear? Yes
42. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Looking at houses with Leigh.
43. Did you have an exciting last weekend? Well, exciting and busy are different thing. Busy yes. Exciting no.
44. Have you ever crawled through a window? More times than I care to admit.
45. Have you ever dyed your hair? Uh. Yeah! All the time.
46. Are you wearing a necklace / Chain? Yep! The necklace that my sister gave me that everyone thinks spells TACO.
47. Are you an emotional person? Yeah, sometimes.
48. What's something that can always make you feel better? A hug from someone that I love, a kind word, a smile from my kiddos. I am pretty easy to please.
49. Will this weekend be a good one? FANTASTIC!!!
50. What do you want right now? Nap and read a book.
51. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing? I am sure that I have but, I can't remember the last time that I did.
52. Have you ever worked in a food place? My first job was Burger King and my second was Hardees. Yep....proud of my past.
53.What's on your schedule for tomorrow? Hospital with Kyra, church and then family BBQ.
54.Does anyone know your Facebook password? Nope!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was a fun tag. Better than most of them.
I hope that you wouldn't mind if I was at your window at 2:00 a.m. We could be on a Charlie's Angels Mission!!!
Post a Comment