Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank You!

I just wanted to send a shout out to all of you who read my blog. A lot of you know that I have been going through some rough times lately. I know that I have been terrible about calling and returning calls. I know that a lot of you read my blog as a barometer of how I am surviving life. I am doing fine. We are at the tail end of our long summer of visitors. Life will return to "normal" soon. So, I have to send you out my deepest and most sincere Thank You! I appreciate your thoughts and concerns!

3 comments:

Michele said...

You must have mistaken me for someone who cares. No wait, you were talking to all of your GOOD friends, not me. I am just so vain I think everything is about me...even this song.

me and my boys said...

I love you, even if Michele doesn't (does that make me the favorite?). I do read your blog on a regular basis so I keep up on my stalking. Blogs make it so much easier to stalk. Keep up the blogging :D

Banks Family said...

You are welcome!!!What would I do without my daily fix of darci-isims