Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Awesome Sister






The other day, I got a phone call from my sister. She has decided to change her look and go for a completely different style. She had gone through her closet and decided to get rid of all of it. However, in a moment of awesome clarity, she realized that I might like to take a look at what she was getting rid of.

Well, I met her and she not only had a couple of things, she was quite literally getting rid of everything that she owned. I was thrilled to see that everything she had was darling, trendy and FIT ME!!! It was like Christmas in August!

So, now I have more quadrupled the size of my wardrobe and I could not be more excited. Thank you to my sweet sister who thought of me. I love hand me downs!!!

3 comments:

Michele said...

That is awesome! What a kind sister to buy a new wardrobe so you can have one too.

heather said...

That is the way to go! Free and fun.

me and my boys said...

Are there any PANTS in that pile? As I recall, you were SERIOUSLY hurting for pants last time I saw you.