Friday, May 7, 2010

Follow Me Please

I have a huge favor to ask of all of you. My tutorial blog is going public on Monday and I need to get some support backing it. I will be putting new how-tos and tutorials up every few days. Also (here is the good part) I will continue to highlight fun projects and feature up and coming artists on this blog. I would love it if you could just pop on over and follow me! Pretty please with a cherry on top. I know. I am pathetic. I am in the middle of creative construction there so don't mind the mess. Thanks for being awesome friends.

Photobucket"/>

Click on the Picture to go to the new blog

Oh, and I have to show off the new button that I made. I am actually floored that I figured out how to make one! This is one of my favorite pictures of Nena. She is wearing a fairy dress that I made for her for the fairy festival last year. It didn't turn out exactly as I had planned but, in the picture it doesn't look half bad. When you are over at the new blog, you can grab a button and stick on your own site and have a cute little fairy decorating your page :)

No comments: