What is your occupation?
In my past life I was a teacher, in my current life I am the mom of the three greatest kiddos every and in my dream life I am an awesome and innovative clothing designer.
What color are your socks right now?
Barefoot but, I love clean white socks.
What are you listening to right now?
The rain outside. Other than that... silent (a rare treat)
What was the last thing that you ate?
An undisclosed amount of chocolate chip cookies.
Can you drive a stick shift?
Drive them, prefer them and someone want one again.
Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Poolie Julie! Sorry that you are sick!
How old are you today?
Older than I care to admit but, younger than I look or feel at this moment.
What is your favorite drink?
Brace yourself.... NOT DIET COKE! I know! I have moved on to my Acai berry blend. That is my new fav especially since it has helped me lose weight!
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Me???? Nooooooooo... Never..... Ok, yes I do. I love it and I am never going back.
What was the last movie you watched?
Letters to Juliet- Not too bad. I actually liked it even though I shouldn't have. There were some pretty cheesy parts but, I am a true romantic at heart.
Favorite day of the year?
My birthday!
How do you vent anger?
Blog, cry, eat, shop, clean.
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbies. Yep. Still love them actually.
What is your favorite season?
Autumn. Love the sights, sounds, the cool crisp air, all of the fun scents that go along with it too.
Cherries or Blueberries?
Both covered in chocolate please.
Living arrangements?
Me and my kiddos living the high life!
When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. I am stressed and doing the best that I can :)
What is on the floor of your closet?
Nothing. It is clean at the moment :) I know. Did you just die of shock??????
What did you do last night?
Chauffeured my kiddos around town.
Favorite smells?
Lavender, Lilac and Rosemary. Not at the same time though.
What are you most afraid of?
Something happening to my kiddos. I can't imagine anything worse.
Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Load up the spicy! Down in St. George there is a hamburger joint that sells pepperjack cheeseburger. HOLY COW! Amazing!
Favorite dog breed?
Yorkshire Terrier- My particular Yorkie however is driving me crazy and is rapidly moving down my list of favorite things.
Favorite day of the week?
Sunday. The kiddos and I go for drives and adventure. I love to relax and have a reason to be semi lazy.
How many states have you lived in?
Two States and Two Countries.
Favorite vacation?
Well, my favorite daycation was going to Bear Lake with my whole family for my birthday a couple of years ago. That by far took the cake. My favorite someday vacation used to be to drive down the coast of California in a convertible. However, after seeing "Letters to Juliet" today, I changed it to driving down the coast in Italy in a convertible Audi. Hmmm. I am in serious doubt that that will happen anytime so, it will stay on my dream list.


No comments:
Post a Comment