Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Opinions Needed






These are a couple of the belts that I am going to feature on KSL next Monday. The buckles are removable so that people can choose whether they want to wear them or not. I am mostly just teaching how to make the main part of the belt. I wanted to run it past all of you and ask for opinions. Tell me what you really think.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all darling! And what a cute idea.

Curt Jensen said...

Cool belts. I love all of the different rows of stitching. Especially the zig zag down the center. Nice job.

rusted sun said...

Darling! I think they look great. I think the bigger less busy prints will look best on camera, like the blue and brown one.

Nikki Jenson said...

Awesome! I want one!

Michele said...

My fav is the one with all the colors. I would totally wear it

My word verification is Reeco hehehe Reeco Suave