Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Google Tag--- From Sally

This was a fun tag! Here’s what you do: Image Google your answer for each topic and pick the picture you like best from the first three pages. I had a lot of fun, but it was really hard to pick something I liked for some of the topics. It was really hard on a couple to find appropriate picutres. When I googled my name, a bunch of skinny blondes in bikinis came up. Actually skinny bikini clad women came up on a bunch of them. So, once I moved past that partially nude section of google, I found some fun ones. Thanks for the tag Sally. So now I tag…. EVERYONE. This is a fun one and everyone needs to do it.





My first name: Darci. Anything you want to know, come on in and I will have your answer.


My middle name: Griner Actually, it is my maiden name. My parents didn't bless me with middle name. They just knew that I would want to keep Griner. This is pretty much me with PMS.My last name: Franco. Ok, after 2 pages of the horrible Spanish dictator Francisco Franco (coincidentally Harvey's uncle is named Francisco Franco...who knows why his grandparents did that,) I found this great speciman, James Franco. However, if they had Harvey up there, I would put him up instead.


My Bad Habit: I can be a terrible nag. If I suddenly show up missing.....


What I am doing right now. Yawning. It is getting late but I wanted to do this tag.
My Grandmother's name: June. She would have liked this glass sculpture and would have had it in her yard. She died a year and a half ago and I miss her every day.


My First Job: Yes, I know it is pathetic.
My Age: Let's see if you can guess this one...That's right...29 again.


Where I grew up: Sandy, Utah





One of my favorite places to be: A bridge on the campus of William and Mary. One of the most peaceful and beautiful places I have ever been.




If I went back to school I would become: A fashion designer or an interior designer.



A place that I would like to visit: Milan.


My favorite Color: Crimson and Pink



A Favorite Food: I LOVE salad

My Pet: A Yorkie..Brody. I think that he is a bit of a hottie...Adrien, not my dog.

Favorite thing to do: Play with my kids.

6 comments:

Rebecca R. Farnsworth said...

If you want to get rid of the bikini-clad women when you search in Google, try this. (I was just complaining to a co-worker that every time I try to search for clipart for my students/classroom, I have to sift through all of the pornographic material that comes up when I type in things like "duck" or "cat." She shared this with me and it is great!):
Go to google.com. To the right of the search box, click on "preferences." You will see a section title "Safe Search Filtering." It is down the page a bit, but my browser takes me right to that section of the website. Select the top box of that section: "Use strict filtering." That should keep your (and your children's searches) cleaner.

Michele said...

This is an awesome tag. I am so excited to have something to do this morning!

Sherrie said...

This is a fun tag. I never have time for the tags, maybe someday!

heather said...

uh oh a tag...it may take me a while, but hey I must say i so relate to all of your recent posts. Thanks for always thinking of me!

Kate Mc2 said...

What a cute tag! I love getting to know more about you!
I'm gonna do mine now.

SalGal said...

I'm so glad you did the tag!! I love things like this that help me know more about my friends.