Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photo Tag


The rules: Go to the fourth picture folder on your computer and post the fourth picture in the file. Mine was a picture of Kyra on her first day of school. I may be biased but I truly believe that she is a beautiful child. Everyone should do this.

2 comments:

heather said...

You are biased...but in a good way because she is beautiful indeed.

Rebecca R. Farnsworth said...

In reference to item #13 (recipes), and in consistent with my propensity to always make things more difficult than they need to be, I forgot to purchase the dry Italian dressing mix for the cream cheese chicken. I had planned on making it for dinner today, but had not thought to purchase the dressing mix either of the TWO times I was at the grocery store today. I figured it was no big deal because I have an extensive spice collection. So, I found a recipe online for the dressing mix (see here: http://www.recipezaar.com/63812). I began putting the dressing ingredients into the crock pot. After dumping the first two into the pot with the cream cheese and cream of chicken soup, I realized that the recipe I found makes 8 Tbls.--the equivalent of 4 packages of dressing mix. What could I do? The only thing I COULD do at that point: quadruple the recipe. So, in went more chicken, 3 more bricks of cream cheese, and 3 more cans of cream of chicken soup. I am grateful for the council we receive about keep food storage. It came in handy today! I will let you know how it turns out. It is still cooking as I type this. I just figured you'd get a laugh out of 2 people (Paul & I) having to eat cream cheese chicken all week because I couldn't clue-in enough to read the whole recipe before just throwing stuff into the crock pot! :) If it turns out that we like it, I'll have to make the dressing mix to keep on hand for future use. Thanks for sharing the recipe! I can't wait to taste it. It is already smelling soooo good!