Friday, October 24, 2008

When To Say Ewww.

We are currently in the middle of a remodel and I sent the kids upstairs to watch Between the Lions on PBS while I worked out some electrical issues. I returned a few minutes later to check on the kids and they were acting out some sort of variation of Sleeping Beauty. Kyra was laying down on her bed with a rose pretending to sleep. Kaeson was tromping through the room wearing his glasses, patch a superman cape and a sword.

This is the conversation that I caught:

Kyra: Kaeson, I am going to lay down and you come up and give me a kiss. Then you say, "Wake up my beautiful princess."
Kaeson: No, that is when I saw Ewwwww yuck.

5 comments:

Michele said...

hehehe At least he has his priorities straight. Go Pirates!

heather said...

ahhh the days when kisses were gross and girls have cooties.

Sherrie said...

If you could just freeze them at this point life might be perfect!

SalGal said...

Bwahahahaha!!!!

me and my boys said...

I LOVE IT!!!