Today I hit the big 300! Three hundred blog posts over the past year and a half. That is nearly one blog post every 1.78 days. Not too shabby! This whole blog started with the announcement of Kelty's birth to family and friends and has grown into my venting outlet to the world.
I have thought of all of the different ways that I could celebrate hitting 300 posts. I could list 300 things about me. Yes, and if I did that you would all block me and never read my blog again. That and if you have been keeping up with my blog, you already know everything there is to know about me down to my preference in butter, laundry detergent, jeans and mascara.
I thought that I could do a highlight of some of the "never before seen" pictures that I have taken over the last year. Then, after a moment of thought realized that there was a reason that they never made it to the blog.
I considered telling a crazy but true story from my mission, my college years, or even random nutty things that have made me me. However, some stories should just be left to urban legend.
However, after a lot of thought, I think that I will dedicate my 300th blog to you. Anyone who reads this. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing a journal for the world to read. I have enjoyed putting my hopes, dreams, crazy nutcase days, frustrations and just plain boring stuff on here and having you take even a slight interest in it.
Thank you so much for reading this. Thank you SOOOO much for your comments. Thank you for being my friends and my confidants. Thank you for being my venting place. Thank you for it all!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm so glad we've come back into each other's lives! Thank you for keeping a blog so we can keep caught up together!!
I am SO glad you have your blog. I love reading anything and everything you write. Just now when I was getting ready to pull up your blog I thought...Man I hope she posted today! Thank you!!
My goal is to someday be as good at blogging as you and to be as pretty as you and to be as talented in sewing as you and...aw heck, can we just do the Freaky Friday thing for a day, THEN I'd be happy ;P
300 Golden Nuggets! Keep it up!
Post a Comment