Monday, June 8, 2009

My Boy Needs A Haircut

No, I am not going off the deep end. No, my tattoo wasn't permanent. No, I am not turning my family into a group of bikers (although that part does sound a little bit fun.) I am just having fun with my boys. Kelty is desperately in need of a haircut. So, until I pull out the scissors and get it taken care of (or make my way over to Great Clips, which ever comes first) I am having fun with Kelty's longer little curly locks.

He is loving this by the way. He loves to look in the mirror when I have given him a new hairdo and admire what a dishy kid he is becoming. I think that he is quite the handsome devil with or without the fauxhawk!

1 comment:

Banks Family said...

I think you need to keep his hair like that. Let people talk!!