Friday, June 19, 2009

Lightning Strikes





I have had lightning on the brain a lot lately. With all of our storms lately we certainly have seen our fare share of it. I am quite fascinated by it. My parents have a nice house on the top of a hill. Their back patio/balcony overlooks the entire Salt Lake Valley. I love to sit on their balcony during thunderstorms. The light shows from the lightning is always amazing. I was fishing around on google this evening and thought that I would share with all of you that share my obsession with lightning!

3 comments:

Michele said...

I am totally with you there. I miss my mom's home with the view of the valley. You forgot to post Moroni having being stuck!

Anonymous said...

I've also been thinking about lightning lately - a lot! It's fascinating! Thanks for this post!

Melinda said...

Those pictures are crazy!