Friday, June 26, 2009
How Did I Miss the Zoo
This is a really delayed post. The reason being: I forgot to download the pictures and just remembered that I had them. I would be remiss if I didn't post Toad's real first trip to the zoo. We went all the way back in May (Gasp from readers) but, I am catching up.
We went on a Friday afternoon. We decided that just the little family was not enough so we took our friends the Taylors and our neighbors kiddos. Ironically, it was so much easier to take the neighbor's kiddos too. They were so well behaved. I will have to remember to take them with me wherever I go...the grocery store, church, the doctor. Yes, I may need to borrow them often. They kept my kids in line for me.
So, we trekked it up to the zoo. Me, my cute pregnant friend, 7 kiddos and two heavily loaded strollers. It was a fairly crowded day but, we all had fun. So, if anyone is in the mood to go, let me know! I bought the super enhanced Zoo Booster pass and can get us all in! I am anxious to go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I have not been to the Zoo in years and Rick and I have never been together. We were talking about the need to go and want to go this year. Unfortunately we can only go together on a Saturday. You up for it?? 2 adults with no kids...
Post a Comment