Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Kaeson Goes To Kindergarten ?!?!?!?!?
Someone press pause! Life is going by way too fast.
Last week Kaeson started Kindergarten. That line is still ringing in my ears! I can't believe that my little guy is old enough to go to school. Although I was expecting to be overwhelmed with joy with the fact that I had a morning with just my little Toad, I was quite teary eyed.

The whole morning I just thinking about my tiny little 6 pound baby boy. From the second he was born, he was completely attached to my hip. I remember trying to drop some of those pesky baby pounds and leaving him at the gym daycare so that I could get a small workout in. I would only get 10 minutes on the eliptical machine before the staff would walk in with my screaming little boy. I finally ended up walking on the treadmill with a snuglee strapped to my chest. That continued until he was three years old!!!!
So, imagine my surprise when I went to drop him off and he didn't look back even for one second. I am sure that it doesn't surprise anyone that he started his first day of school with a huge bandaid on his forehead!!! He was such the grown up boy and didn't seem to have even a second thought at school. One that playground was spotted, mom was forgotten. Although his teacher has her work cut out for her, she is so amazingly patient and kind with Kaeson. What a great blessing!
Welcome to the big world Kaeson. You have a lot to offer!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a little sweetheart. I'm glad it was easy for him (even if it was sad for mom!)
So cute!
Post a Comment