I know that all of us during some point in our lives feel like we are carrying the weight of the world on our shoulders. I know that I certainly do. I have been thinking a lot about choices and decisions and using the two words interchangeably over the past couple of weeks. So, tonight, after I put the kids to bed, I wanted to know the difference between the two and of course turned to the all mighty google to help me in my little quandary.
I found it interesting and thought that I would share:
The Wictionary states:
Choice: An option; A decision; An opportunity to choose or select something.
Decisions: A decision is the commitment to irrevocably allocate valuable resources. A decision is a commitment to act. Action is the irrevocable allocation of valuable resources.
That makes it a little more pressing to be making wise decisions doesn't it.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have never thought of a decision as being irrevocable. True that it needs to be used with more care though.
Post a Comment