Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kaesonisms

My cute Kaeson is certainly a verbose little guy. For being as flighty and seemingly scattered as he is, he certainly has well thought out moments. I thought that I would share a couple of his recent ones with you.

Kaeson to Me: "Mom, if I found a magic rock, I would wish for you to be beautiful." Oh, what a great tribute my dear son. If even my kids are wishing that I were beautiful, I have more problems that I thought!

Kaeson to Me as we were driving to my mom's house: "Mom, when Kelton grows up can we rename him Jack." I know that all of us at one point in our lives have questioned our parents name choices. However for him to start wanting to rename the siblings at age 5, I am starting to wonder if I should have steered clear of the whole "K" theme after naming Kyra.

Kaeson to Me: "Mom, I smell like a bear."
Me to Kaeson: "Well, that is pretty cool. What does a bear smell like?"
Kaeson to Me: (Sniffs his shirt) "Like Roast Chicken"
Moral of this story: If you are camping in the woods, and you randomly start smelling roast chicken..... run like heck!

Gotta love Kaeson.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you so much for this post. I needed it this morning. I just shared them with Rick and we are laughing. Kaeson is SO sweet! At least he has your best interested in mind.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Michele said...

I was just reading these again cause they make me giggle.

me and my boys said...

Hahahahaha! That's awesome. Gotta love AJ and Kaeson, they have ways of saying things in just the right way to bring a smile to your face.