He has been telling me lately that he wants to go pee pee in the potty. So, I went out today and bought a new baby potty. No sooner had I opened it and set it up than he sat down and peed in the potty. Woo Hoo! I don't know who is more proud, me or my little Toad Bucket! I knock on wood as I say that I hope that I am on the tail end of the diaper trail! Wish us all luck!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Crossing My Fingers
He has been telling me lately that he wants to go pee pee in the potty. So, I went out today and bought a new baby potty. No sooner had I opened it and set it up than he sat down and peed in the potty. Woo Hoo! I don't know who is more proud, me or my little Toad Bucket! I knock on wood as I say that I hope that I am on the tail end of the diaper trail! Wish us all luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love it!!! Especially the fact that he's so into it. I had to beg, coerce, and threaten my boys. Good luck Toad! The Olpins are rooting for you!
I am crossing my fingers for you!! Great shirt
What a cutie! I hope the enthusiasm keeps up.
Spencer did too, now he just wants to take off his diaper and go on the floor! Good luck!
Post a Comment