I have been wanting to get Kyra into dance for quite some time now but, sometime life gets in the way. There has just been so much going on in my little life that I have a hard time keeping it all straight sometimes. But, I finally have her registered and suited up to go. Of course, we are doing it with her cute friend Kara. It makes it all the more fun for Kyra... and her mom too.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Pretty Ballerina
I have been wanting to get Kyra into dance for quite some time now but, sometime life gets in the way. There has just been so much going on in my little life that I have a hard time keeping it all straight sometimes. But, I finally have her registered and suited up to go. Of course, we are doing it with her cute friend Kara. It makes it all the more fun for Kyra... and her mom too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't wait for the recitals and the costumes!
Love it! Make sure you take lots of pics!
Their pink leotards are adorable!
Post a Comment